OpenMediaVault-4 No GUI Issue
In this segment we are going to show you “How you can resolve openmediavault no GUI” for single board computers all models.
What is OpenMediaVault ?
OpenMediaVault (OMV) is a free Linux distribution designed for Network-Attached Storage (NAS).
The project’s lead developer is Volker Theile, who instituted it in 2009. OMV is based on the Debian operating system, and is licensed through the GNU General Public License v3.
>/ Software need to Download
Access OMV Web Interface
- To access the OpenMediaVault Web Interface we need to find the IP Address of our Raspberry PI.
- To find out the IP we will use the Wireless Network Watcher and it will display the IP as shown below.
- Type this IP Address to your browser and it will open the login page.
- Now, you need to enter the username & password and login to your OpenMediaVault.
OpenMediaVault Address = Your Raspberry Pi IP Address In my case 192.168.1.73 Default Username : admin Default Password : openmediavault
- Note : But in our case we are not able to see the Login Page of OpenMediaVault.
Resolve openmediavault No GUI Issue
- To resolve no GUI issue we need to connect raspberry pi to monitor with keyboard attached.
- Then, we need to upgrade & update our system.
sudo apt-get upgrade sudo apt-get update
- Once update finish the we need to type the command to access omv-firstaid.
- After that we need to configure network interface by pressing Enter.
Configure Network Interface
configure ipv4 Disable ipv6 Enable WOL service
Configure Web Control Panel
Select port 80 and press Enter
- or you can choose according to your requirement.
Accessing OMV Web Interface
- Now you can easily access your openmediavault web interface on IP Address:80.
- You can change the port number according to your requirement..
- First of all change Auto logout to Disabled.
- Now, Change the Web Administrative Password.
- After that we need to navigate to services to SSH enable Permit root login.
- Now open Terminal and Start Typing these Commands
Now, you are all set to access your Openmediavault.
Enjoy using Openmediavault.