What is a VPN?
A virtual private network (VPN) extends a private network across a public network and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network.
> Software to Download
Looking for Best VPN – Grab the Deal
Setting up VPNBOOK Configuration
- To download the VPNBOOK configuration file. We need to visit the VPNBOOK website.
- Then we will be redirected to this website.
- After that, we need to click on the required country configuration file.
- Then we will be redirected to the next page from we can select the required file.
- You will see the Username & Password on the bottom of the configuration file.
Download & Setup VPN Software for Windows
- You can directly download OpenVPN software from the download link.
- After the download finish, you can install the software as shown in the video.
- Once, the installation finish then right-click on it and choose “Run as Administrator“
- Default Path to save the .ovpn file or we can say configuration files : C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config
- Once you save all your downloaded files to the config folder you can easily connect to them.
- After you select the configuration file then it will ask for the username & password.
- Enter the username & password to connect to the server.
- If the username & password is correct you can easily connect to the server and the OpenVPN icon changed its color to green.
Download & Setup VPN Software for Android
- Open play store in your Android Device and look for OpenVPN for Android.
- If the app is already installed in your device it will ask you to open the app. Otherwise, it will give you an option to install the app.
- Once the “OpenVPN for Android” app is installed then either you can manually enter the settings by using the top left options.
- Otherwise use the download configuration file and import them to OpenVPN software as shown in the video.
- Note: The default file extension of the configuration file is .ovpn.
In conclusion, now you are all set to use a Free VPN service on your devices.
Enjoy Anonymous Web Browsing.
Please check out my other articles:
Did you Like my Work?
Please Like, Share and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.