In this segment, we are going to “Setup Free VPN Lifetime Settings on Windows & Android“
What is a VPN?
A virtual private network (VPN) extends a private network across a public network and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network.
Software to Download
Looking for Best VPN – Grab the Deal
Setting up VPNBOOK Configuration
- To download the VPNBOOK configuration file. We need to visit the VPNBOOK website.
- Then we will be redirected to this website.
- After that, we need to click on the required country configuration file.
- Then we will be redirected to the next page from we can select the required file.
- You will see the Username & Password on the bottom of the configuration file.
Download & Setup VPN Software for Windows
- You can directly download OpenVPN software from the download link.
- After the download finish, you can install the software as shown in the video.
- Once, the installation finish then right-click on it and choose “Run as Administrator“
- Default Path to save the .ovpn file or we can say configuration files : C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config
- Once you save all your downloaded files to the config folder you can easily connect to them.
- After you select the configuration file then it will ask for the username & password.
- Enter the username & password to connect to the server.
- If the username & password is correct you can easily connect to the server and the OpenVPN icon changed its color to green.
Download & Setup VPN Software for Android
- Open play store in your Android Device and look for OpenVPN for Android.
- If the app is already installed in your device it will ask you to open the app. Otherwise, it will give you an option to install the app.
- Once the “OpenVPN for Android” app is installed then either you can manually enter the settings by using the top left options.
- Otherwise use the download configuration file and import them to OpenVPN software as shown in the video.
- Note: The default file extension of the configuration file is .ovpn.
- Now you are all set to use a Free VPN service on your devices.
- Enjoy Anonymous Web Browsing.
- Smile (“_”)
Please check out my other articles:
- Lifetime Free VPN for Windows & Android
- Fastest Free VPN for Windows, Mac, and Android
- How to Setup Free VPN on macOS for all models
Did you find us helpful?
|Subscribe our YouTube Channel|
|Support us on Patreon|
|Like us on Facebook|
|Share This Article with others|