In this segment we are going to “Setup Fastest Free VPN Settings on Windows, Mac & Android“
What is VPN ?
A virtual private network (VPN) extends a private network across a public network, and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network.
/> Software to Download
Setting up FreeOpenVPN Configuration
- To download the freeopenvpn configuration file visit the FreeOpenVPN website.
- After that we need to click on the required country configuration file.
- Then we will be redirected to the next page from we can select the required file.
- Once, the page open it will generate the Username & Password for the required configuration file.
- We recommend to use UDP configuration file because of its speed.
- Then we need to save this configuration file to OpenVPN Client Software.
User Name : freeopenvpn Password : Auto Generate
Download & Setup VPN Software for Windows
- You can directly download OpenVPN Client software from the download link.
- After the download finish you can install the software as shown in the video.
- Once, the installation finish you need to open the software by right click on it and “Run as Administrator“
- Default Path to save the .ovpn file or we can say configuration files :
- Once you save all your configuration files to config folder you can easily connect any configuration from here.
- After you select the configuration file then it will ask for the username and password.
- Enter the username and password to connect to the server.
- If Credentials are correct the OpenVPN icon changed its color to Green and you are connected.
Download & Setup OpenVPN Software for Android
- Open PLAYSTORE in you Android Device and look for OpenVPN for Android.
- If the App is already installed in your device it will ask you to open the App.
- Otherwise it will give you an option to install the App.
- Once the “OpenVPN Client“ app is installed then either you can manually enter the settings.
- Otherwise use the download configuration file and import them to openvpn software as shown in the video.
- Note : The default file extension of configuration file is .ovpn.
Now you are all set to use Free VPN service on your Windows,Mac and Android Devices.
Enjoy Anonymous Web Browsing.