In this segment we are going to “Setup Lifetime Free VPN Settings on Windows & Android“
What is VPN ?
A virtual private network (VPN) extends a private network across a public network, and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network.
/> Software to Download
Setting up VPNGate Configuration
- To download the VPNGate configuration file. We need to visit the VPNGate website. Then we will be redirected to this website.
- After that we need to click on “OpenVPN config file” of the required country.
- Then we will be redirected to the next page from we can select the required file.
- We recommend you to choose UDP file because it provide more speed then TCP.
- VPNGate don’t need any password or username to connect to its server.
Download & Setup VPN Software for Windows
- You can directly download OpenVPN software from the download link.
- After the download finish you can install the software as shown in the video.
- Once, the installation finish then right click on it and choose “Run as Administrator“
- Default Path to save the .ovpn file or we can say configuration files : C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config
- Once you save all your downloaded files to config folder you can easily connect to them.
- After you select the configuration file then it will ask for the username & password.
- Enter the username & password to connect to the server.
- If the username & password is correct you can easily connect to the server and the OpenVPN icon changed its color to green.
Download & Setup VPN Software for Android
- Open PLAYSTORE in you Android Device and look for OpenVPN for Android.
- If the app is already installed in your device it will ask you to open the app. Otherwise it will give you an option to install the app.
- Once the “OpenVPN for Android” app is installed then either you can manully enter the settings by using the top left options.
- Otherwise use the download configuration file and import them to openvpn software as shown in the video.
- Note : The default file extension of configuration file is .ovpn.
Now you are all set to use Free VPN service on our Device.
Enjoy Anonymous Web Browsing.