In this segment, we are going to show you “How to Install Calibre on OpenMediaVault 5 using Raspberry Pi 4“
What is Jackett?
Calibre (stylized calibre) is a cross-platform open-source suite of e-book software. Calibre supports organizing existing e-books into virtual libraries, displaying, editing, creating, and converting e-books, as well as syncing e-books with a variety of e-readers. Editing books is supported for EPUB and AZW3 formats. Books in other formats like MOBI must first be converted to those formats if they are to be edited.
Source // Wikipedia
OpenMediaVault Versions :
OpenMediaVault 5 Installation Guide :https://pcmac.biz/openmediavault-5-on-raspberry-pi/
Software Required :
|Raspberry Pi 4||Case|
You can Buy Raspberry Pi 4 Kit from here
Full credit goes to the Linux server. Image URL: linuxserver/calibre
--- version: "2.1" services: calibre-web: image: lscr.io/linuxserver/calibre-web container_name: calibre-web environment: - PUID=1000 - PGID=1000 - TZ=Europe/London - DOCKER_MODS=linuxserver/calibre-web:calibre #optional - OAUTHLIB_RELAX_TOKEN_SCOPE=1 #optional volumes: - /path/to/data:/config - /path/to/calibre/library:/books ports: - 8083:8083 restart: unless-stopped
docker run -d \ --name=calibre-web \ -e PUID=1000 \ -e PGID=1000 \ -e TZ=Europe/London \ -e DOCKER_MODS=linuxserver/calibre-web:calibre `#optional` \ -e OAUTHLIB_RELAX_TOKEN_SCOPE=1 `#optional` \ -p 8083:8083 \ -v /path/to/data:/config \ -v /path/to/calibre/library:/books \ --restart unless-stopped \ lscr.io/linuxserver/calibre-web
How to find PUID & PGID
- However, to find PUID and PGID we can use the below-given command.
id name of the user UID : "PUID" GID : "PGID"
Calibre Container Configuration
- Firstly, we need to navigate to Containers and then click on Add container. After that, we need to fill the details as mentioned below, Choose a name for your container and image name as linuxserver/jackett.
- Followed by, you need to leave Always pull the image option checked if the image is not already downloaded and we need to publish new ports i.e 9117.
Click to ZOOM
- In the volume section, we need to configure the path for config, and Downloads folders then bind these folders to our desired path.
- Once all the steps successfully completed, we can go ahead and click on Deploy the Container.
Access Calibre Web Interface
Calibre Webserver GUI
OpenMediaVault IP Address:8083
- However, you can follow the on-screen instructions to configure Calibre or you can refer to our video.
you are all set to use Raspberry Pi 4 as Calibre on OpenMediaVault 5 with the help of Docker.
If you face any issue regarding this article please share your thoughts. Enjoy using Calibre on Docker using Openmediavault.
Please check out my other articles:
- How to install OpenMediaVault 5 on Raspberry Pi All Models
- OpenMediaVault 5 NAS Server on Raspberry Pi 4
- Plex Media Server on OMV 5 inside Docker with Portainer using RPi 4
- How to Install Radarr on OpenMediaVault 5 inside Docker with Portainer using RPi 4
Did you find us helpful?
|Subscribe our YouTube Channel|
|Like us on Facebook|
|Support us on Patreon|
|Share This Article with others|
I keep getting “standard_init_linux.go:228: exec user process caused: exec format error” after deploying the container on my Pi4
Can you try with updated settings, i have updated the document.
Hi, nice article but it doesnt install calibre. It installs calibre web which is a frontend