In this segment we are going to “Setup Lifetime Free VPN on Windows without Software “
What is VPN ?
A virtual private network (VPN) extends a private network across a public network, and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network.
/> Software to Download
/> Setting up VPNGate Configuration
- To setup free VPN we need to visit the VPNGate website.
- Then we will be redirected to this website.
- After that we need to copy SSTP Hostname of the required country and Paste it in VPN Configuration Setup.
/> Configure VPN on Windows 7
- Open “Network & Sharing Center“, Click on Set up a new connection or network.
- Select “Connect to a workplace“.
- Choose “Use my Internet connection (VPN)“.
- Type the Hostname in Internet Address and Destination Name of your choice.
- Type the username as : vpn and click on connect.
>/ Configure VPN on Windows 10
- Open “Network & Sharing Center“, then click on VPN.
- Select “Add a VPN connection“.
- Fill all the information.
- Then connect to the VPN Server from the bottom left corner.
Now you are all set to use Free VPN service on your Windows Device.
Enjoy Anonymous Web Browsing.