Setup Lifetime Free VPN for Windows – without Software
In this segment we are going to show you how to “Setup Lifetime Free VPN on Windows without Software“
What is VPN ?
A virtual private network (VPN) extends a private network across a public network, and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network.
Software to Download to Setup Lifetime Free VPN
- OpenVPN Software
- TunnelBlick Software
- FreeOpenVPN Website Link
- VPNGate Website Link
- VPNBook Website Link
Setting up VPNGate Configuration
- Firstly, to setup free VPN service we need to visit the VPNGate website and this will bring up the below given website.
- In addition, we need to copy SSTP Hostname of the required country and Paste it in VPN Configuration Setup.
Configure VPN on Windows 7
- Firstly, open “Network & Sharing Center“, Click on Set up a new connection or network.
- Secondly, select “Connect to a workplace“.
- Thirdly, choose “Use my Internet connection (VPN)“.
- Fourthly, type the Hostname in Internet Address and Destination Name of your choice.
- Finally, type the username as : vpn and click on connect.
Configure VPN on Windows 10
- Similarly for windows 10, open “Network & Sharing Center“, then click on VPN.
- After that, select “Add a VPN connection“.
- Followed by filling up all the information.
- At last, connect to the VPN Server from the bottom left corner by clicking on network icon.
In conclusion, Now you are ready to use Free VPN on Windows without any external software.
Enjoy using your Free VPN on Windows
If you have any suggestions regarding this article please mention in the comment section down below.
Please checkout my other articles:
Did you Like my Work ?
Please Like, Share and Subscribe our YouTube Channel.