In this segment, we are going to show you “How you can fix Safari not Working issue on Macbook, iPhone & iPad.”
Safari is a graphical web browser developed by Apple, based on the WebKit engine. First released on the desktop in 2003 with Mac OS X Panther, a mobile version has been bundled with iOS devices since the iPhone‘s introduction in 2007. Safari is the default browser on Apple devices. A Windows version was available from 2007 to 2012.
Source /> Wikipedia
Safari not working on MacBook’s
- Navigate to Apple Icon then click on App Store.
- After that click on Updates and look for any new update for your macOS.
- Once the update finish system will prompt you to restart the Mac.
- After the restart, your issue will be resolved.
On iPhone & iPad’s
- Now, reset the Network Settings
- Settings –> General –> Reset –> Reset Network Settings.
- After that, we need to Clear History and Website Data.
- Settings –> Safari –> Clear History and Website Data –> Clear History and Data.
- Then, Check for the updates as we did on MacBook.
- General –> Software Update.
These steps will fully wipe out all of your old Safari settings.
Then Restart the Mac and enjoy using your macOS.
Please check out my other articles:
Did you Like my Work?
Please Like, Share and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.