Safari not Working
In this segment we are going to show you “How you can fix Safari not Working issue on Macbook, iPhone & iPad.“
/> On MacBook’s
- Navigate to Apple Icon then click on App Store.
- After that click on Updates and look for any new update for your MacOS.
- Once the update finish system will prompt your to restart the Mac.
- After restart your issue will be resolved.
/> On iPhone & iPad’s
- Now, reset the Network Settings
- Settings –> General –> Reset –> Reset Network Settings.
- After that, we need to Clear History and Website Data. of Safari.
- Settings –> Safari –> Clear History and Website Data –> Clear History and Data.
- Then, Check for the updates as we did on MacBook.
- General –> Software Update.
These steps will fully wipe out all of your old Safari settings.
Then Restart the Mac and Open Safari again.