In this segment we are going to show you how to “Install Ubooquity on RaspberryPi inside DietPi”
What is DietPi ?
DietPi is extremely lightweight operating system, start at 400MB in size (3x lighter than ‘Raspbian Lite’). With features of low process/memory footprint and DietPi-RAMlog installed by default, DietPi allows you to get the maximum performance from your device.
>/ Software need to Download
What is Ubooquity ?
Ubooquity is a free home server for your comics and ebooks library. Read your ebooks and comics on your favorite device, wherever you go.
Package Required to Install
ProFTP - Simple, efficient, lightweight FTP file server. Samba - Feature rich file server. vsFTPD - Feature rich FTP file server. NFS - Network file system server.
/> Ubooquity Installation
- First of all we need of open Wireless Network Watcher to access the IP Address of our Raspberry Pi.
- Then we need to open SSH console Putty, and type the IP Address to connect the DietPi CLI.
- After we logged in to DietPi, then you need to type a command to access the dietpi-software.
- Now, you need to open Software Optimized and select Ubooquity by using the spacebar. and then press OK.
- After that navigate to Install and press OK. Then the installation will take around 5 min to complete setup.
- Once the setup complete the system will reboot to finalize the settings and you are ready to use your NextCloud.
/> Access Ubooquity Admin Page
To access Admin Page we need to type the Raspberry Pi IP Address followed by the port number 2038.
url = http://localhost/2038/admin "where 'localhost' is your DietPi IP Address."
/> Access Ubooquity Library Page
To access Library Page we need to type the Raspberry Pi IP Address followed by the port number 2039.
url = http://localhost/2039 "where 'localhost' is your DietPi IP Address."
/> Default Location to save Comics & E-Books.
Comics = /mnt/dietpi_userdata/comics EBooks = /mnt/dietpi_userdata/ebooks
Now, You are ready to use Ubooquity as your own Personal Comics & E-Book Reader on the Go.Enjoy using it and share your thoughts.