In this segment, we are going to show you how to “Install DietPi NextCloud on RaspberryPi“
What is DietPi?
Software Required :
|Raspberry Pi 4||Case|
You can Buy Raspberry Pi 4 Kit from here
What is NextCloud?
The original ownCloud developer Frank Karlitschek forked ownCloud and created Nextcloud, which continues to be actively developed by Karlitschek and other members of the original ownCloud team.
Package Required to Install
Webserver: You can Install any one of the Webservers from the List. [Optional]
LAMP Webserver - Apache2 / MariaDB / PHP LASP Webserver - Apache2 / SQLite / PHP LEMP Webserver - Nginx / MariaDB / PHP LESP Webserver - Nginx / SQLite / PHP LLMP Webserver - Lighttpd / MariaDB / PHP LLSP Webserver - Lighttpd / SQLite / PHP
DietPi NextCloud Installation
- Firstly, we need to open Wireless Network Watcher to access the IP Address of our Pi.
- Then we need to open SSH console Putty and type the IP Address to connect the DietPi CLI.
- After we logged in to DietPi, then you need to type a command to access the dietpi-software.
- Now, you need to open Software Optimized and select NextCloud by using the spacebar. and then press OK.
- After that navigate to Install and press OK. Then the installation will take around 15-20 min to complete the setup.
- Once the setup completes the system will reboot to finalize the settings and you are ready to use your NextCloud.
Access Web Interface
url = http://localhost/nextcloud "where 'localhost' is your DietPi IP Address." - Username : admin - Password : DietPi Password
- Now, You are ready to use NextCloud as your own Storage space on Cloud.
- Enjoy using Nextcloud and share your thoughts.
Did you find us helpful?
|Subscribe our YouTube Channel|
|Like us on Facebook|
|Support us on Patreon|
|Share This Article with others|