In this segment, we are going to show you the latest “Xiaomi Launches Mi AIoT Router AX3600 With Wi-Fi 6 Support“
Xiaomi’s first WiFi 6 router was launched at the Xiaomi mi 10 conferences, on February 13, 2020.
It is called the Xiaomi AIoT Router AX3600 costs only 599 yuan ($86).
Xiaomi Mi AIot Router
- The Xiaomi AIoT Router AX3600 is the first flagship Wi-Fi 6 router with the Qualcomm platform at 600 yuan.
- It sports a Qualcomm IPQ8071A chip, which has a quad-core A53 architecture, a 1GHz clock frequency, and also integrates a dual-core NPU network acceleration engine chip.
- The SoC is paired with a 512MB large memory.
- It supports up to 248 devices connected at an equivalent time.
- This router uses an external 7-antenna design, which incorporates 1 IoT device antenna, 2 2.4GHz antennas, and 4 5GHz antennas.
- This ensures wider signal coverage and further enhances wall penetration.
- In addition to this, the router provides two frequency bands of 2.4GHz and 5GHz. Both bands support 11ax technology. The dual-band concurrent wireless rate is up to 2976Mbps.
- The independent AIoT antenna also has 2.4GHz + 5GHz dual-frequency design, which can provide 150Mbps for AIoT devices + 433Mbps.
- In total, it is 583Mbps. The Wi-Fi 6 AX3600 is 155% faster than the theoretical rate of Wi-Fi 5 AC1200.
- This router also has an independent AIoT smart antenna. Once we open the Mijia app, which can automatically discover Xiaomi smart devices that aren’t initialized around you. So you can configure the network for new devices with one click, eliminating the necessity to manually add search devices and manually enter passwords.
Source // in.c.mi.com
Did you Like my Work?
Please Like, Share and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.