In this segment, we are going to let you know about “Which type of videos are most viewed on YouTube?”.
YouTube has become the go-to platform for video content consumption, with billions of users watching videos every day. From music videos to vlogs, tutorials to movie trailers, there are countless types of videos on YouTube. But which types of videos are the most popular and most viewed?
In this blog post, we will explore the most viewed types of videos on YouTube.
1. Music Videos
Music videos are one of the most popular types of videos on YouTube, and it’s not hard to see why.
YouTube is the perfect platform for discovering new music and watching your favorite artists perform.
- The top 100 most viewed videos on YouTube are all music videos, with the most viewed video being “Baby Shark Dance” by Pinkfong, which has over 8 billion views as of May 2023.
2. Gaming Videos
Gaming videos have exploded in popularity over the last few years, with millions of gamers uploading gameplay footage and commentary to YouTube.
The rise of eSports has also contributed to the popularity of gaming videos, with millions of fans tuning in to watch their favorite teams compete.
- One of the most viewed gaming channels on YouTube is PewDiePie, which has over 110 million subscribers and billions of views.
3. How-to and Tutorials
YouTube is a great platform for learning new skills and getting help with various tasks.
How-to and tutorial videos are some of the most viewed types of videos on YouTube, with topics ranging from makeup tutorials to cooking demonstrations, and everything in between.
- Some of the most viewed how-to channels on YouTube include Tasty, with over 45 million subscribers, and 5-Minute Crafts, with over 76 million subscribers.
4. Comedy Sketches
Comedy sketches and parodies are another popular types of video on YouTube, with channels like Saturday Night Live and CollegeHumor attracting millions of viewers.
- These videos are great for a quick laugh and can be shared with friends and family on social media.
5. Product Reviews and Unboxings
With so many products on the market, consumers are turning to YouTube to get an inside look at products before they buy them.
Product reviews and unboxing videos are a great way to get an in-depth look at a product before making a purchase.
- Channels like Unbox Therapy and iJustine have millions of subscribers and billions of views for their product reviews and unboxing videos.
There are countless types of videos on YouTube, but music videos, gaming videos, how-to tutorials, comedy sketches, and product reviews and unboxings are some of the most viewed. Whether you’re looking for entertainment, education, or information, YouTube has something for everyone.
Did you find us helpful?
Support us on Patreon, Follow us on Facebook