In this segment, we are going to show you “How to Install CouchPotato on OpenMediaVault 5 with Command line using Raspberry Pi 4 | 2021“
What is CouchPotato?
Couchpotato is an automatic NZB and torrent downloader. You can keep a
movies I want list and it will search for NZBs/torrents of these movies every X hours. Once a movie is found, it will send it to SABnzbd or download the torrent to a specified directory.
OpenMediaVault Versions :
OpenMediaVault 5 Installation Guide :
Software Required :
|Raspberry Pi 4||Case|
|SD Card||Raspberry Pi Keyboard|
Full credit goes to the Linux server. Image URL: linuxserver/couchpotato
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
--- version: "2.1" services: couchpotato: image: lscr.io/linuxserver/couchpotato container_name: couchpotato environment: - PUID=1000 - PGID=1000 - TZ=Europe/London volumes: - /path/to/appdata/config:/config - /path/to/downloads:/downloads - /path/to/movies:/movies ports: - 5050:5050 restart: unless-stopped
docker run -d \ --name=couchpotato \ -e PUID=1000 \ -e PGID=1000 \ -e TZ=Europe/London \ -p 5050:5050 \ -v /path/to/appdata/config:/config \ -v /path/to/downloads:/downloads \ -v /path/to/movies:/movies \ --restart unless-stopped \ lscr.io/linuxserver/couchpotato
Access Radarr Web Interface
- Now, we can access Radarr web interface by using OpenMediaVault IP Address:7878
- However, you can follow the on-screen instructions to configure Radarr or you can refer to our video.
- You are all set to use Raspberry Pi 4 as Radarr on OpenMediaVault 5 with the help of Docker.
- If you face any issue regarding this article please share your thoughts.
- Enjoy using Radarr on Docker using Openmediavault. Smile (.”_”.)
Please check out my other articles:
Did you find us helpful?
- Subscribe our YouTube Channel
Share This Article with others