In this segment, we are going to explain “How to install WordPress on OpenMediaVault using Docker and Portainer for Raspberry Pi all models “
Check out our recent Posts
- Calibre on OpenMediaVault 5 using Raspberry Pi 4 November 11, 2021
- Top Best Free, Fast, Reliable and Open Source DNS Servers November 11, 2021
- OpenVPN Server on OpenMediaVault 5 using Raspberry Pi 4 October 9, 2021
- CouchPotato on OpenMediaVault 5 using Raspberry Pi 4 | 2021 October 5, 2021
- Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows September 10, 2021
What is MariaDB?
MariaDB is a community-developed, commercially supported fork of the MySQL relational database management system (RDBMS), intended to remain free and open-source software under the GNU General Public License. Development is led by some of the original developers of MySQL, who forked it due to concerns over its acquisition by Oracle Corporation in 2009.
Download MariaDB through Command
To download MariaDB through command line, we need to login into SSH and use the below-given command to download the image.
- If the first command doesn’t work you can always use the second one.
- Once the image is successfully downloaded we can go ahead and start configuring the container.
MariaDB Container Configuration
- First of all, we need to navigate to conatiners and click on add container.
- Now, we need to type a name for our container and select the image in the next section.
- After that, we need to concentrate on 3 things only i.e Volume, Environment, and Restart Policy.
The Default Port for MariaDB is 3306, you can always bind the port with some other port according to our requirement or if the port is already in use.
- Once all the settings configured correctly we can go ahead and Deploy the container.
What is WordPress?
WordPress was originally created as a blog-publishing system but has evolved to support other types of web content including more traditional mailing lists and forums, media galleries, membership sites, learning management systems (LMS), and online stores. WordPress is used by more than 60 million websites, including 33.6% of the top 10 million websites as of April 2019, WordPress is one of the most popular content management system solutions in use. WordPress has also been used for other application domains such as pervasive display systems (PDS).
- Restart Policy : Unless Stopped
Through SSH you can use the commad to pull the wordpress image to Docker
sudo docker pull wordpress
WordPress Container Configuration
Did you find this Article Helpful?
Like Us on Facebook
Consider subscribing our YouTube Channel
Share our Work with others