Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at PcMac, Inc. (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles published on the website are tried and tested on PcMac personal computers. The information shared on the website is for general purposes only. While we are trying to update the information on the website as much as possible, but we don’t claim the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of all the information. Any action you take upon the information on this website is strictly at your own risk. We will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
From this website, you may find advertising and other links to other sites. While we strive to only provide links to useful and ethical websites. We also have no control over the content and nature of these websites. The links we provide to these other websites do not imply a recommendation for all of the content found on these websites.
Our Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on our Website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. We are not responsible for the illegality or any error, inaccuracy, or problem in the advertiser’s or sponsor’s materials. We do not take any responsibility for sponsored articles published on our website. The links available on the sponsored articles are liable to the author of that particular article.
Adsense third parties may be placing and reading cookies on a user’s browser, and Web beacons will be used to collect information from users because of AdSense being used on our website.
PcMac is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
WHO WE ARE?
- PcMac is a privately held, IT Services company that provides Remote Technical Assistance to clients, worldwide. Our website address is https://pcmac.biz.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The personal information you disclose to us
We may capture your IP Address for each view only if the “tracking” functionality is enabled. Apart from that we only capture your name and email address whenever you fill the forms on the PcMac website. We use this information to
Send any electronic communication via an email;
Types of Data collected
The personal information we COLLECT can include the following:
- Name and e-mail address. We collect your first and last name and email address.
- Payment Data. Whenever you donated the PcMac website all payment data is stored by our payment processor (i.e Paypal) and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
- To send support and administrative information to you [for Business Purposes and/or with your Consent]. We may use your provided personal information to provide customer support, including support to our merchants or business partners.
- We may also use this information to send reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, administrative messages, service bulletins, or marketing materials if this is by your marketing preferences.
- If you do not wish to be on our mailing list, you can opt-out anytime by sending an email to email@example.com or clicking on the “unsubscribe” button on our communications.
- Request Feedback [for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent]. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites.
- To protect our Sites [for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons]. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies [for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons, and/or possibly Contractual].
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm [for Legal Reasons]. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
In Short: We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our websites.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
Any comment and its metadata leave on the website, are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
- The right to access. You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. To request such information you may send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- This site utilizes caching to facilitate a faster response time and a better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. The cache files on the website are temporary and never shared with any third party, it expires at a scheduled time. The administrator can also remove it according to the requirements.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, contact us via email at email@example.com, or by post to:
7/D Bhargave Lane,
Tis Hazari Delhi -110054
Please allow at least 15 days for a response.