In this segment we are going to "SpeedUp MacOSX in 10 minutes".
Step 1 : Close all Open Applications1. Navigate to Apple Icon from Top Left Corner. Click on Apple Icon and then click on Force Quit.
2. After that Force Quit all the open Applications except Finder.
Step 2 : Open ~/Library1. Now, Click Go Select Go to folder Type: ~/Library. Then Hit Enter
2. Look for Cookies, Cache and Safari. Select them all and Move to Trash.
3. Navigate to Folder Saved Application State. Search for com.apple.Safari.savedState and Move to Trash. Then Close the window.
These commands will fully wipe out all of your old Safari settings
Step 3 : Open TerminalNow, Open Terminal.
Copy and Paste all these commands at once in Terminal.
mv ~/Library/Safari ~/Desktop/Safari-`date +%Y%m%d%H%M%S`; \
rm -Rf ~/Library/Caches/Apple\ -\ Safari\ -\ Safari\ Extensions\ Gallery; \
rm -Rf ~/Library/Caches/Metadata/Safari; \
rm -Rf ~/Library/Caches/com.apple.Safari; \
rm -Rf ~/Library/Caches/com.apple.WebKit.PluginProcess; \
rm -Rf ~/Library/Cookies/Cookies.binarycookies; \
rm -Rf ~/Library/Preferences/Apple\ -\ Safari\ -\ Safari\ Extensions\ Gallery; \
rm -Rf ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.Safari.LSSharedFileList.plist; \
rm -Rf ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.Safari.RSS.plist; \
rm -Rf ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.Safari.plist; \
rm -Rf ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.WebFoundation.plist; \
rm -Rf ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.WebKit.PluginHost.plist; \
rm -Rf ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.WebKit.PluginProcess.plist; \
rm -Rf ~/Library/PubSub/Database; \
rm -Rf ~/Library/Saved\ Application\ State/com.apple.Safari.savedState
These commands will fully wipe out all of your old Safari settings. Restart the Mac and Open Safari.
Step 4 : Add Extensions to SafariOpen Safari
Click on Safari from top left corner and click on Safari Extensions.
Now select Adblocker from the available extensions.
And Install it.
Open website :
Step 5 : Scan using MalwarebytesDownload Malwarebytes from :
1. Install and Run a scan.
2. If you find any malicious entries delete them.
3. Click on Quarantine and delete all entries from there.
Step 5 : Scan using CCleanerDownload CCleaner from :
1. Install and Analysis for Junk Files. Once, Analysis is complete click on "Run Cleaner".
2. Now, Click on Tools then look for any unwanted application and un-install it.
3. After that click on StartUp and remove any suspicious startup entry.
Step 6 : Install Anti-VirusSearch for a free Anti-Virus and install it. My Choice:
Note: Don’t click on websites which starts with AD.
These commands will fully wipe out all of your old Safari settings and clean you MACOSX for maximum performance.
Now, you can Restart the Mac and feel the difference.